ClickTale Support Forums

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Can’t play back videos
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:32 am 

We installed the ClickTale tags a couple weeks back on our ASP.NET (2.0) site. When I log in I can see lots of user sessions recorded but I've yet to be able to successfully play one back it gives the following error msg:

The content of the recording was not retrieved successfully.
Possible causes may include; a "member only" page, or a communication error. Please note that recording of pages that depend on session state or pages on an internal network are not supported by the default mode of recording.
For the default mode to function, pages should be accessible for an anonymous fetch from our servers.
See the forums for details on alternative modes of recording.

Actually I want to record the member only pages but when I searched for the “alternative modes of recording” on form (http://forum.clicktale.net/), I found a post saying search for “Clicktale upload” and when I searched for that I found no related solution.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:04 am 

You can use ClickTale ASP .NET Integration Module.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:25 pm 

I am already using the "ASP.NET Integration module" http://forum.clicktale.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=423 as mentioned above but unable to view the videos I am getting the following error msg:-

The content of the recording was not retrieved successfully.
Possible causes may include; a "member only" page, or a communication error. Please note that recording of pages that depend on session state or pages on an internal network are not supported by the default mode of recording.
For the default mode to function, pages should be accessible for an anonymous fetch from our servers.
See the forums for details on alternative modes of recording.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:00 am 
Site Admin

Hi,

In this case this is probably caused by the downtime we had yesterday. See viewtopic.php?f=3&p=1378#p1378

ASP.NET Integration module is very sensitive to delays in processing.
We are sorry for this inconvenience. Please see fresh recordings and let us know if the issue still exists.

Arik.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:25 am 

I'm using fresh recordings but still I'm having the problem. Can you let me know how to fix this problem?

Palanivel Raja