ClickTale Support Forums

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:09 am 

Hi,

This is my first time on the forum. I just signed up for the free plan to test out the system, but my first recorded session could play as the one I watched on the video. Does it have anything to do with my browser?

Need some help please.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:07 am 

Hello okonjiaustin,

Please use this link (while logged into your ClickTale account): http://subs.app.clicktale.com/CustomerS ... x?ticket=s to send a ticket to our support team, so we can investigate this matter further.

Please include all relevant information, including screenshots, URLs and other data when submitting the ticket.

Erez
ClickTale Support

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:06 am 

Hello,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

1. The url is : http://www.iceblockmachinesng.com

2. The below image shows that one (1) visitor came and visited two (2) pages.

3. When I played the recording below is what was displayed.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:30 am 

Hello okonjiaustin,

There are a few issues that require our attention:

1. The reason why there are no almost no recordings is down to the fact that the system seems to think that you have a recording ratio of 0%, i.e. no visitors are to be recorded, even though I can see that you have set the recording ratio to 50% inside your ClickTale project's settings. Because changes usually take effect within 12 hours, I wanted to ask you whether you made any changes to the recording ratio in the past 24 hours to make it 50%.
Either way, I reset it to 50% and hope that should fix the problem. Please let us know in case recordings are still NOT coming in after 24 hours from now.

2. The recordings I made displayed the pages correctly. For example: http://dmz07.app.clicktale.com/Player.a ... pe=Desktop

3. The browser debugger indicates that your pages has quite a few syntax and other errors that probably merit your attention. For example, I noticed some script tags missing their closing tags (such as at the end of the <head>). The following screenshot shows more:

Attachments:
Errros.JPG
Errros.JPG [ 93.65 KiB | Viewed 2941 times ]